Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Pics of Rob...




Proceed with Caution...


Oh, did you think...these were going to be...oh...AWKWARD...Ha ha ha I guess technically they are "pics of Rob" but not quite what you were thinking, right? I don't know why I felt the need to share these with you...wait I do...I just figured if my eyes were going to burn then so should yours, LOL! "Well, what else am I supposed to do ", as we all know there are no Real Rob sightings going on and he isn't near KStew so... we need something to bide our time.We could dissect these one by one but that could take a very long time so lets throw out the first things that pop into our head...Me first!
1)Atrocity
2)Scared shitless
3)Why? followed closely by...
4)WTF?
5)Fucked up
6) High as a Kite
7)Nauseous
8) well...you get the drift...
Feel free to add more...I would like to ask one last thing though..."Am I the only one desperate for more Rob sightings?" Sorry about that!!!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAA i love that they were so proud they had to put them online WTF???

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should be a writer like mom says you are good at things like this/ YOu are a big fan I swear. lol
    love ya sis

    ReplyDelete