Tuesday, May 26, 2009

OK, Can we say INTERVENTION?

What the Fuck?

I was thinking that posting this pic would be enough... but really? I think we need to talk about it (or at least I need to give my opinion). So, lets first think about what was going on in this person's life to get them to do this to their body...Here is a little multiple choice to help you out.
A) Really drunk
B) Really high
C) Really stupid
D) all the above
Hmmmm...yeah that about sums it up. Now, I will admit everything aside from the monstrosity they are calling Edward looks good, but really when all you can look at is that face (and not really by choice) you cant even see the rest. Poor thing. Actually, I was really taking it in (not that it can be missed) and Edward's nose is very bulbous...wouldn't you say? Can you imagine getting older and having sagging skin...One day it is Edward(in your mind...that is) the next you are sporting the elephant man in a forest on your arm. Shit, someone is going to pay for that one (and it isn't going to be me...this time)!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Word. I saw this last night and couldn't stop thinking about it throughout the day. Hope she's isn't single, because getting someone to get past that is going to be pretty difficult...Well, who am I kidding, either way she's going to be single for the rest of her days after that. And, Edward, he looks like a freaking train wreck! Plus, he's cradling that apple as is he's holding something else....eew.

    ReplyDelete