Thursday, May 28, 2009

What did they do to him?...



First, I would like to preface this post with this: I love Robert Pattinson.

I am not trying to be a bitch but...what is going on here. This angle looks so weird. I mean seriously I was trying to get over it and stop thinking about it (but realistically these pics are hard to avoid, especially when you are looking for them), but I cant. Every time I see this pic I hear Beyonce's Song "Crazy in Love". Here is the video at You Tube... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i38JRTyMik&feature=channel_page at the 1:09 mark you will see what I mean. The pic makes him look like he has major junk in his trunk. Only like 2 pics are like this, so that is why I think it is the angle, but seriously why would you do that to my man. Maybe now that I have got this out in the open I hope I can get past it. I dont know...Maybe I need a knew hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment