Friday, May 29, 2009

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse...

Stop burning holes in my skin with your eyes...you freak!

This little gem comes along. I mean seriously this is so Creeptastic. The one good thing I can say about this is that it is on paper (computer) not someone's arm (check a few posts down). Let's really look at this image (calling it a picture sounds too nice)...it really just creeps me out. He looks so scary ugly that I feel the need to not make eye contact. And what is the deal with the dove and it's death wish..."watch out stupid bird he is "vegetarian" he will eat your ass". You know it isn't everyday that you stroll along some vampire just kickin it in the woods,being intellectual. Eduardo and I were thinking this douche bags pants are messed up... way more that Eduardo's are (notice Action Figure Edward's butt seam). Maybe these are special "vampire pants" and they don't need zippers or buttons. Wait I got it, this guy wears sweatpants...he is a lazy vampire. This is the kind of guy your parents warn you about..."Now honey, if you ever come across some man in the forest reading by moonlight, run, don't walk, as fast as you can". Well, I guess there is only one thing left to do...tear up the picture, grab your lighters (matches, flame throwers, torches, Molotov cocktails) and burn that motherfucker...What? it is the only way to kill a vampire...right?

P.S.- To whom it may concern: Sorry I had to shit on your...artwork?

1 comment:

  1. The crotch is weird.

    Don't apologize to these people. They post their so called "artwork" on the internet for all to see so they should take the criticism like a man!

    ReplyDelete