Monday, July 6, 2009

To all you dog lovers....

I got to thinking that we never post any pics of Taycob/ Jake/ Taylor (whatever the hell you call him nowadays) on this blog (well other than the pic I posted of him imprinting on his pants...which didn't fly to well, lol) so I thought I would take it upon myself to be a people pleaser and post a pic of Jake for everyone...Now before I do this I want you all to know it goes against all things RPatz and against every fiber of my being, but I want everyone to be happy so, without further adieu...

ROFLMAO...I know, I know...wait that's not Jacob, my bad! I couldn't resist, I am TEAM EDWARD!!! Ok, so for real this time...

what?... I said it was a picture of Taylor...hmmm...you people are never satisfied...

I put up this one because he is cute (in a under 18 kind of way)...ok one more for you...

There that's it...no more...LOL! Please post your thank you's here so I know exactly how many of you I have touched!!!


P.S. - FOR ALL THOSE THAT WANT TO KNOW... I HAVE FOUND YET ANOTHER PICTURE OF TAYCOB IMPRINTING ON HIS PANTS, DOESN'T THAT KID EVER WEAR UNDERWEAR??

No comments:

Post a Comment